LitCharts | Senior Full Stack Developer | Full-time | Remote Only (USA) | https://www.litcharts.com
LitCharts is a literary resource with 2000 guides to books, poems, literary terms, and more. Millions of students, teachers, and general-interest readers use LitCharts every month.
– Help maximize our uptime, reliability, performance, and security.
– Implement projects that range from backend to frontend and everything in between.
– Help maintain and improve our codebase.
– A high level of competency with Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Rspec, Capybara, React, jQuery, SCSS, and Haml.
– Experience with Git, Webpack, Heroku, and AWS.
– Experience building responsive frontends with a focus on cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
Bonus points: A passion for and/or experience with education, education technology, and/or literature.
Why LitCharts? Competitive salary and annual bonus, healthcare coverage, 401k with matching, contribute to the growth and success of the best literary resource on the web.
We work flexible hours but typically stick to 9am-5pm EST and are looking for someone able to do the same. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Your resume or LinkedIn profile
– Your public GitHub profile
– A brief explanation of the biggest opportunity for improvement–from a technical standpoint–that you see on our website